Saturday 19 January 2013

Snow clouds for a kid's room.

It seems like the British love to complain about the weather...and a few inches of snow will usually have us worrying over road and school closures and transport cancellations...!

Personally, I love the snow...and when I see the clouds coming over I'm reminded of the use of decorative clouds in kid's rooms.

Like cushions....

 kokoko


Make your own cushion with this guide....

Paper garlands....


Make your own here. 

Mobiles...


 papermakes

 Yes, you've guessed it,,,we've found a guide here...

And there's more....bedlinen.



 etsy

 Wall stickers....


Wallpapers...


 mardel

Even ceramics....


And rugs...

 Now...forgive me...but I have a date with the kids next door for a snowball fight...must go!



No comments:

Post a Comment