Monday 27 August 2012

The Dreams and Wishes entry for a toy competition.

Everyone loves a competition...don't they?
Well...we do at Dreams and Wishes...and when the local fabric and haberdashery shop launched a toy-making competition, we couldn't resist.

Fabric8 is my version of a child's sweet shop...I can't help myself...I always leave with handfulls of buttons, trimmings, felt pieces and fabric samples...ready for the 'next project', and the lure of a £50 prize to spend in the shop inspired me to create my entry...!

And here she is....


 
 
Made using fabric remnants from previous Fabric8 purchases, she's based on the cardboard cut-out dolls that were dressed in paper clothes using small folded tabs.
These fabric clothes are attached using velcro...
I had no pattern to start with....but certainly do now!!
 
'Patsy' was delivered to the store last week...and we await the results after 3rd September
Wish me luck....


No comments:

Post a Comment