Friday 27 May 2011

Country Living Magazine competition entry...

Well, all the hard work has been done...I've put away the paint brushes...and my sewing machine must be breathing a sigh of relief...!
The envelope with everything I could think of to explain my passion for designing children's rooms was posted a couple of days ago...!
Now all I can do is wait to see if I've been successful.
In any event, the whole experience to date has been so very enjoyable...and I've created a few 'crafting firsts'...well for me they're firsts!!

Making polka dot stencils using a potato and hand sewing vintage dolls bedding and a quilt... then the fun bit...putting it all together...

Here's the room before....










And here's the room after....





What do you think...?
The winning entries get drawn on 3rd June....here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment